- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Partners and Accreditation
CONSERVATOIRE FOR DANCE AND DRAMA
The Conservatoire for Dance and Drama is a higher education institution, created in 2001 to secure the future of exceptional vocational training in dance, drama and circus arts in England.
In addition to LAMDA, the Conservatoire has seven other affiliates:
- Bristol Old Vic Theatre School
- Central School of Ballet
- National Centre for Circus Arts
- London Contemporary Dance School
- Northern School of Contemporary Dance
- Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA)
Each affiliate is a small, specialist school offering some of the best vocational arts training to be found anywhere in the world.
Students registered at LAMDA on courses funded by the Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE) are also jointly registered with the Conservatoire. This means that all eligible UK and EU students training on our BA (Hons) Professional Acting, Foundation Degree Professional Acting and Foundation Degree Stage Management & Technical Theatre can apply for assistance with the payment of their tuition fees. Eligible UK students can also apply for student loans. This helps us to achieve our aim of accepting students based on talent, irrespective of background or financial circumstances. Click here for more information.
You can learn more about the Conservatoire in their short film: A Step Up – Life at the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama or by visiting www.cdd.ac.uk.
UNIVERSITY OF KENT
LAMDA currently offers five degree courses validated by the University of Kent:
- BA (Hons) Professional Acting
- MFA Professional Acting
- MA Classical Acting for the Professional Theatre
- Production and Technical Arts: Stage & Screen
- MA Directing
For Examinations, LAMDA is also a recognised awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual, the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulations, in England and the corresponding regulatory authorities in Wales (DfES) and Northern Ireland (CCEA).
London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
LAMDA is pleased to work as a Community Partner with Hammersmith and Fulham Council.
The Federation of Drama Schools
LAMDA is pleased to be a members of The Federation of Drama Schools; a group of institutions that provides conservatoire style vocational training for those who want to be professional performers, theatre makers and technical theatre practitioners.
LAMDA is part of GuildHE, the diverse Higher Education membership network. GuildHE lobbies and influences UK government on behalf of universities and colleges, and are working towards creating a sector which is more distinctive, more inclusive and stronger as a result.