- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Shaun Woodward is now Chairman of LAMDA in the UK and Chair of the US American Friends of LAMDA. He chaired the Act Now!, raising nearly $40m to rebuild LAMDA 's home in London. Shaun was a Secretary of State in The British Government and concluded the Northern Ireland Political Process talks as part of the Peace Process.
He was previously Minister for the Arts and Creative Industries, implementing the Film Tax Credit which hugely boosted film production in the UK.
Shaun was a British Member of Parliament from 1997 to 2015.
He was the first Chairman of English National Opera's Capital Campaign to rebuild ENO's performing home at The London Coliseum.
After studying English at Cambridge University, he was a reporter and producer for ten years for BBC TV News, Current Affairs and was a documentary film maker.
Shaun has taught at Harvard and London Universities. He serves on many Arts and Human Rights Boards. He lives between London and New York. He is a Member of the Board of the Hamptons International Film Festival and has been its Honorary Chairman.