- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
LAMDA has built important relationships with a range of businesses, providing exciting engagement opportunities for our corporate sponsors and vital financial and in-kind support for LAMDA’s work.
Whether it’s through branding opportunities, client entertaining around LAMDA’s productions, supplying performers for your own events, providing staff volunteering opportunities or by helping you to achieve CSR and community objectives, there are many bespoke ways your company can get involved.
Find out more about some of LAMDA’s current corporate sponsors below or contact [email protected] to find out how your company can get involved.
Many actors, directors and technicians find their first professional jobs in film, television, radio or within the UK’s hugely successful online and gaming sectors. These roles require a specific set of skills and we have developed our training to better prepare our students for the demands of these industries. Since expanding our screen and audio work in 2011/12, we have already seen a return on investment – with over 50% of the students graduating from our BA (Hons) Professional Acting in 2012 securing a screen role in their first year as professional actors.
“Panasonic have helped make training LAMDA’s talented students in screen acting a seamless process. We use their equipment when shooting and reviewing the students’ work, for live monitoring performances in class and to screen their finished short films. This ensures that on graduating, our students have the skills and experience necessary to launch sustainable careers within the industry.”
Head of Screen & Audio Performance at LAMDA
LAMDA is delighted to have Richard Martin Lighting (RML) as our Principal Lighting Partner.
RML provide valuable hands-on training and in-kind support for LAMDA’s Foundation Degree Stage Management & Technical Theatre – supplying the latest in moving light technology for our public productions, additional equipment for our students to use in training and vocational placements within the company.
“RML understand that LAMDA students are the future of our industry and so it is imperative that they are given the tools to develop to the best of their abilities, and are shown the best and most recent in moving light technology. It is also a great privilege to be involved with such a prestigious institution.”
Operations Manager, RML