- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Policies and Procedures
As a recognised awarding organisation and service provider, LAMDA Examinations publishes a range of policies and procedures that underpin its practices and activities. These policies and procedures outline how LAMDA Examinations conducts its business and it is advisable that all candidates, centres and teachers familiarise themselves with them.
Complaints, Enquiries About Results and Appeals Policy
These policies outline how an individual may lodge a Complaint or an Enquiry About Results.
LAMDA offers an appeals process if you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint or enquiry about a result.
Reasonable Adjustment and Special Consideration Policies
LAMDA Examinations aims to facilitate open access to all its qualifications for learners who are eligible for reasonable adjustments and/or special considerations in assessments, without compromising the assessments of the skills, knowledge and understanding or competence being measured. This policy outlines what LAMDA Examinations recognises as Reasonable Adjustments and Special Considerations and how they will be applied.
Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
This policy covers malpractice by learners, registered centres or others involved in the development and delivery of qualifications or their units. It also covers maladministration on the part of the centre or any other party involved in the development, delivery and award of qualifications.
Equality and Diversity Policy
LAMDA Examinations is committed to equality of opportunity in all its practices and ensures that this is embedded in its policies. We are committed to ensuring that everybody using our services is treated fairly, with respect, dignity and in accordance with current equality and diversity legislation in the UK and internationally. This policy outlines how LAMDA Examinations does this, including details of how we adhere to the precepts found in the Equalities Act 2010, Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 1995, and other relevant EU directives.
Safeguarding Children Policy
As a statutory awarding organisation, LAMDA Examinations works with children, young people and potentially vulnerable adults. We have a responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of learners and this policy provides a clear framework within which this will occur.
LAMDA Examinations will impose sanctions on individuals/centres/third parties (where appropriate) found guilty of malpractice/maladministration. This policy will be used when a suspected malpractice/maladministration case has been established.
This policy document covers the invoicing processes for LAMDA Limited with specific arrangements relating to LAMDA Examinations.
Conflicts of Interest Policy
This policy document covers the Conflicts of Interest Policy for LAMDA Limited with specific arrangements relating to LAMDA Examinations.
Customer Service Standards
In addition to our policies and procedures, LAMDA Examinations publishes a range of customer service standards, which allow us to demonstrate our commitment to providing our customers with a consistently high level of service.
We aim to:
- answer telephone calls within 15 seconds
- provide a courteous and accurate response to all enquiries and requests for information
- acknowledge written correspondence within seven working days
- dispatch requested materials within three working days of receipt of request
- dispatch publications within ten working days of receipt of the correct order
- dispatch examination schedules 14 days in advance of the examination
- dispatch reports, medals and certificates within thirty working days of the last examination date for each event
- in April of every year, make available to all centres an annual fee list and public centre date list in an easy-to-read format
- acknowledge complaints within seven working days.