- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
International Public Centres
Public centres outside of the UK are only available in countries where there is a LAMDA examinations representative. Contact LAMDA to find out if there is a representative in your country/region.
To apply to take an exam at a public centre, the appropriate entry form is needed:
Public Centre Entry Form for Communication and Performance Syllabus LE010OU:
Used to enter learners for solo, duologue and combined format graded examinations in communication and performance subjects at all grades.
Public Centre Entry Form for Group Syllabus LE011OU:
Used to enter a group format graded examination at all grades.
LAMDA certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM):
Unit entries for QCF Syllabus Effective from 1 January 2011 expires 31 December 2015: Unit entries can only be accepted for learners who have completed prior QCF Syllabus Effective from 1 January 2011 syllabus registration requirements with LAMDA. All unit and qualification certification must be achieved by 31 December 2016.
Unit entries for the Syllabus Effective from 1 January 2016: Unit entries do not require prior separate syllabus registration with LAMDA before the entering of units.
For Unit 1:
Written assignment (Portfolio of Evidence) with a completed entry form with the full entry fee payment can be submitted to LAMDA at anytime, there is no requirement to book an examination date for a unit 1 entry.
For Unit 2 and Unit 3:
Entries in the United Kingdom at UK Public and Private Centres completed entry forms together with the full entry fee payment must be received by LAMDA six weeks in advance of the first date of the Centre’s examination session.
Entries outside the United Kingdom at International Public and Private Centres completed entry forms together with the full entry fee payment must be received by LAMDA 10 weeks in advance of the first date of the Centre’s examination session.
Entry forms submitted that are incomplete, late, not current or received with incorrect payment will be returned.
Completed, current entry forms must be received by the LAMDA representative at least 10 weeks before the first date of the examination session. You will need to liaise with the representative, as they may set different deadlines to ensure LAMDA receives all entry forms in time.
For more information about entering at public centres, download the Examinations Guide for Centres and Teachers using the link below.