- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
Due to changes in market demand for the qualification, LAMDA has now withdrawn the LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills.
The last date for new registrations was 31 July 2018, and we are no longer taking any more new registrations.
Learners registered on the qualification before 31 July 2018 will have until the certification end date to complete their study and be certificated.
We will not be offering a replacement for this qualification. However, our suite of communication examinations, which includes Speaking in Public qualifications at Level 2, provide the opportunity for Level 2 Learners to develop a clear speaking voice, positive body language and self-confidence by exploring different uses of spoken English.
Further details about the arrangements for final entries and certification can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions document below.
If you have any queries about this notice, please call our team on 0208 834 0530 or email us at [email protected].