- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
What were you doing/studying before you came to LAMDA for a semester?
I’ve worked as an actress at several theatres in Berlin. Besides that I did masterclasses in different acting methods and had private acting lessons.
Why did you decide to apply to train at LAMDA?
LAMDA is one of the leading schools in drama. Who does not want to be trained by the best?
How would you describe the training at LAMDA?
It focused on different acting techniques and on discovering your instrument.
What’s the best thing about training at LAMDA?
I always felt very safe in classes! The teachers created a big safe space where every student (as far as I know) could be who they are without risking judgment.
Describe your time at LAMDA in three words.
Challenging. Safe. Professional.