- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Leaving a Gift in your Will
By remembering LAMDA in your will, you can help to secure our future and, in turn, the future of the creative arts. Leaving a gift in this way is a positive commitment to supporting our vision, ensuring that our important work can continue.
This is an exciting time for LAMDA as we lay the foundations for our future. With your support, we can:
- Grow our Scholarship & Student Support scheme to ensure that, despite changes to higher education funding and increasing tuition fees, we can continue to attract and recruit the most talented students, regardless of their financial circumstances. Currently, one in five of the students on our full-time degree courses receives financial support; we aim to increase this to one in four.
- Expand our Examinations, providing new offices and an accessible examinations centre within our redeveloped campus. This will allow us to increase the number of people of all ages across the globe who benefit from this work.
- Develop our Access and Widening Participation Programme, enabling us to engage and inspire a larger and more diverse range of people. This will also ensure that we continue to attract and train the best.
For additional information on leaving a gift in your will, please download the PDF below which includes tax saving opportunities, types of gift and a glossary of terms.
For more information about leaving a gift in your will, please contact Olivia Hood at [email protected] or on +44 (0)20 8834 0515.