- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
March Alumni News Update
Here are just a few highlights of where you can catch our alumni this month.
On the big screen, Chiwetel Ejiofor makes his directorial debut with The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind, which he also produced and stars in. Roshan Seth is set to star as Pramesh Singh in the upcoming live-action version of Disney’s Dumbo and a new Mötley Crüe movie The Dirt, starring Iwan Rheon will be released on Netflix later this month.
Tune into Comic Relief on Friday 15 March to see David Haig and Anna Chancellor reunite for the Four Weddings and a Funeral special – One Red Nose Day and A Wedding. Youssef Kerkour will star as Sami in new Channel 4 drama Home.
Behind the scenes, MA Directing graduate Tinuke Craig will direct Heart at the Vault Festival, ahead of directing The Color Purple at the Leicester Curve and Vassa at the Almeida Theatre later this year. Lucy Atkinson will direct LAMDA graduate Tatty Hennessy’s A Hundred Words for Snow which opens at Trafalgar Studios on 5 March. Production and Technical Arts alumni Richard Williamson will be Lighting Designer for the new musical adaptation of Little Miss Sunshine at the Arcola Theatre.
On Stage, 2018 Graduate Adam Hugill will star in the world premiere of new musical, Standing at the Sky’s Edge at The Crucible Theatre, Sheffield. After a sell-out run at the Edinburgh Festival, comedian Lucy Pearman will return to Soho Theatre with her show Fruit Loop. The Rubenstein Kiss starring Sean Rigby will open at Southwark Playhouse, and Janine Harouni will bring The Millionth to The Vault Festival. In the USA, Emily Ota will play the title role in Alice in Wonderland at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, marking her third season with the festival.
If you’re a LAMDA alumni and would like to tell us a project you are involved in, email us at [email protected].