- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Fund Your Training
LAMDA believes the arts should be accessible to everyone and that funding should not be a barrier to training. We are committed to selecting the most talented students, irrespective of their financial circumstances. To make this possible, there is a wide range of financial support available to students who want to train with us.
Maintenance and tuition fee loans are available for eligible UK/EU students who are new to Higher Education and studying an undergraduate course (the BA (Hons) Professional Acting or Production & Technical Arts courses) at LAMDA. UK/EU students on the MFA Professional Acting and MA Directing course may also be eligible for a Postgraduate Loan or Professional and Career Development Loan. Learn more on our Funding for UK/EU students webpage.
Applicants must indicate on their LAMDA application forms if they wish to be considered for any type of financial assistance. They must also complete an application to the Student Loans Company as early as possible to be assessed for the right level of financial support. Applicants must complete the appropriate forms in order to be considered for financial assistance.
Every year, students from around the world train at LAMDA and international students are warmly welcomed to the Academy. US students should note that LAMDA is eligible for the US Federal Direct Loan Program (school code: G21086). Learn more about this and other international funding options on our Funding for International Students webpage.
LAMDA’s own robust student support system currently helps approximately one in five students on our BA (Hons) Professional Acting and Production & Technical Arts courses. We award over £340,000 annually in scholarship, bursary and hardship funds, with more support being made available each year. Eligible students can receive support towards tuition fees and living costs. Learn more on our Scholarships & Bursaries webpage
The UK & The EU
The UK government has confirmed that EU students applying for an undergraduate or masters degree at an English university or further education institution in the 2018-19 academic year will continue to have access to students loans and grants, even if the course finishes after the UK's exit from the EU.
If you need any further information after reading these pages, our Admissions Team would be happy to help. Contact them at [email protected].