- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Funding for UK & EU Students
UK and EU students training on our BA (Hons) Professional Acting and Production & Technical Arts courses are funded in the same way as all other undergraduates at university or college in England. This means that fees are regulated and eligible students have access to the same system of loans to help with tuition fees and maintenance costs via the Student Loans Company (SLC).
Students who are studying at postgraduate level may be eligible for a Professional and Career Development Loan or a Postgraduate Loan.
EU students should check with the SLC directly to determine what loans are available to them.
Applications for these schemes should be made to Student Finance England or UK equivalent. Visit the Student Loans Company for more information or follow the links here to learn more about Student Finance or Postgraduate Loans and Professional and Career Development Loans.
If you wish to be considered for any type of financial assistance, you must indicate this on your application form to LAMDA. You must also complete an application to the Student Loans Company as early as possible to be assessed for the right level of financial support. Applicants must complete the appropriate forms in order to be considered for financial assistance.
Scholarships & Bursaries
You may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary to help cover the costs of training at LAMDA. View our Scholarships & Bursaries page to learn more.
There are a number of UK charities, trusts and foundations that can assist students with their fees and living costs. These organisations are generally able to make only small grants and many have very specific criteria to determine who they help.