- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
The actors profiled on the following pages will complete either our BA (Hons) Professional Acting or Foundation Degree Professional Acting in July 2019, or our MA Classical Acting for the Professional Theatre in September 2019.
You can see their work at our public performances and film screenings throughout the year. Just click on their headshot to find out where and when each actor will be performing next.
If you are a member of the industry and would like more information on any of our graduating actors, contact our Industry Liaison & Professional Development Officer, Laura Dickens, on [email protected] or +44 (0)20 8834 0516. Please note that, while we are eager for our graduates to gain employment, we strongly encourage all students to complete the final year of their training.
Click on the links below to meet the LAMDA actors preparing to take their first steps into the industry in 2019.