- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
LAMDA does not have its own student housing. We offer help and advice on finding suitable accommodation to students at point of offer.
If you are enrolled on the LAMDA Semester Programme or one of our Short Courses, LAMDA book a set allocation of rooms on behalf of semester and summer short course students using student housing providers based in West London, within commuting distance from the school. This housing is available upon request, and for an additional cost, to short course students aged 18 and over. It is assigned on a first come, first served basis and cannot be guaranteed.
If housing is required then please indicate this in the appropriate section of the application process. Early applications are advised as housing is limited and only a set number of rooms are available. Detailed housing information is enclosed in the offer packs available to all successful applicants.
If all of LAMDA’s housing allocation becomes full or you would prefer to make your own housing arrangements, then a recommended list of alternative accommodation can be provided for you to make your own enquiries.
You can contact our Admissions team on [email protected] with any further housing enquiries.
Once you have organised your housing, you should take out home insurance to cover your possessions. Many companies, including most high street banks, provide inexpensive insurance specifically for students. A search of comparison sites, bank and insurance company websites will offer plenty of options.