Contents Insurance

All students are recommended to take out content insurance or personal possession insurance for the duration of their studies.  Most Insurers and banks will have some form of content/possession insurance so it’s important to research what the best policy for you is.

Health Insurance

Overseas students on Tier 4 Visas will be eligible for NHS treatment (please note exclusions apply).  Overseas students on courses less than six months are encouraged to take out private health insurance as you will liable to pay for any medical treatment you receive  We advise you to organise Health Insurance before travelling to the UK.

Travel Insurance

Overseas students should ensure that they have travel insurance to transport costs and loss of fees in the event that illness or accident prevents them from taking up their place at the Academy.

Complete this survey and win tickets to a LAMDA show

Are you thinking about training at LAMDA? Tell us what you want to know before applying - whether that's how to prepare for your audition or what it's like to live and train in London - and you could be in with chance of winning a pair of tickets to a LAMDA show.