- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Student Welfare & Support
At LAMDA, we are committed to the well-being of our students.
Our Admissions Team are on-hand to answer queries and provide information regarding accommodation, financing your training, visa support for international students, insurance and other related issues.
LAMDA is able to assist students seeking medical support in a number of practical ways and a free counselling service is available.
The LAMDA Students’ Union meets once a month to discuss concerns of the student body. Representatives from each year group act as a channel of communication between the staff and student bodies.