- LAMDA Exams
- Remote online assessments
- Online Shop
- All Examinations
- ExamTrack Resources
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Back to LAMDA Homepage
LAMDA’s communication examinations provide the opportunity to develop a clear speaking voice, positive body language and self-confidence by exploring different uses of spoken English.
LAMDA’s performance examinations use drama to develop self-confidence, physical presence and a strong speaking voice.
A range of qualifications designed to develop advanced performance or teaching skills.