- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
How to find a LAMDA teacher
The Directory of LAMDA Teachers is a listing of teachers who prepare Learners for LAMDA Examinations.
PLEASE NOTE: Teachers advertising on this list are NOT employed by LAMDA and we do not endorse them or undertake background checks.
Parents are advised to make their own enquiries directly with the Teacher or Centre. It is advisable to ask what policies and procedures the contact has in place with regard to Safeguarding.
More information is available on the NSPCC website.
Any arrangements entered into, financial or otherwise, are done so directly with the Directory contact and not with LAMDA.
LAMDA cannot accept any liability for the failure to deliver services by any Directory contact and any disputes must be addressed with the Directory contact him/herself.