- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
We revise all of our Qualification and Examinations on a five year cycle. As such, our Examinations in Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory will all have new syllabus specifications that come into effect from 1 August 2019. You can find out more about these changes here.
When will the new syllabus and anthologies be available to teachers?
The new syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Qualifications and Examinations, along with the Acting Anthology – Volume 4, and Verse and Prose Anthology – Volume 19 will be made available to teachers from Spring 2019.
What changes are being made?
We have kept changes to a minimum, but have taken on board feedback from our teachers, parents, Examiners and internal observation.
For Acting and Speaking Verse and Prose Examinations, the set pieces will be updated, and Anthologies will be made available at the same time as the syllabus.
What support will be offered to teachers?
LAMDA will be running free online webinars/videos throughout the summer of 2019 for teachers to engage with. Teacher support material will also be revised in line with the syllabus revision. We will continue to run our summer workshops here at LAMDA every July, and will offer any advice and support over the phone or via email.
Who can I talk to to get more information on LAMDA qualifications?
To learn more about the options available to you please call us on 0208 834 0530, or email [email protected].