- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Rodney Cottier On Teaching Shakespeare
In anticipation of LAMDA Examinations’ new Shakespeare qualification, LAMDA's Head of Drama School, Rodney Cottier, shares aspects of his approach to teaching Shakespeare and his thoughts on the value of introducing learners to the Bard.
This article is part of Voiceover, the newsletter for LAMDA Examinations audiences. For more information about LAMDA Examinations, please click here.
Published on 13 February 2017.