- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Publications in our Shop
For international orders, please click here.
Please note that during busy periods it can take up to ten working days for orders to be dispatched.
Please also note that credit/debit card payments are non-refundable under any circumstances other than card payment errors.
Revised editions of our Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory syllabi will be available from Spring 2019, along with two brand new Anthologies: Acting Anthology – Volume 4, and Verse and Prose Anthology – Volume 19.
The current Anthologies and Communication, Performance, Introductory and Group syllabus (2014) can be used for Examinations taking place on or before 31 Jul 2019.