- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Syllabi in our Shop
We are very excited to announce the new syllabi for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory.
Please remember that new syllabus requirements for these LAMDA Examinations will come into effect from 1 August 2019. Learners who are preparing for examinations against current syllabus requirements will need to take their Examinations on or before 31 July 2019.
Please note that Collect at Box Office (CoBo) is not available for items purchased from the LAMDA Online Shop, including publications, syllabuses and merchandise.
During busy periods delivery of orders can take up to ten working days.