- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
As a world-leading conservatoire, LAMDA develops creative practice, nurtures skills and sparks imagination. That’s why you’ll find our alumni shaping every aspect of the dramatic arts through their work in theatre, film and television.
It is only with your support that we can continue to train the next generation of exceptional actors, directors and technicians – not just from London and the UK, but from all around the globe. Your involvement will help us to foster the talent who will go on to become pillars of the National Theatre, the West End, the RSC, Broadway, the BBC, Netflix, Amazon Prime Hollywood and beyond.
LAMDA has long been the home of excellence, passion and talent in the dramatic arts.
Make it your home as well, become part of the life at LAMDA.
For more information about how you can join us, please contact our Memberships and Patrons team on [email protected] or 020 8834 0510.