- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Training and nurturing exceptional artists; empowering and inspiring young people across the globe.
LAMDA has been fuelling the dramatic arts in the UK and beyond for over 150 years – teaching the craft, nurturing talent and igniting the imaginations of the next generation of actors, directors, stage managers, technicians and audience members.
We are working to secure LAMDA’s future by investing in vital new facilities, developing our pioneering courses and examinations, offering a wide-reaching participation programme for young people and local communities, and building increased scholarship and bursary support to ensure that our training continues to be accessible to all.
To make this vision a reality, LAMDA needs your support.
Explore this section of the website to find out how you can get involved.
LAMDA is a registered charity, no. 312821.