- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Applications for full-time courses and short courses
Applications are still open for our short courses and some of our full-time courses.
The application deadline for the LAMDA Foundation Diploma is 1 May 2019.
Applications are now closed for the BA (Hons) Professional Acting, MFA Professional Acting, and MA Classical Acting for the Professional Theatre (as the deadline was 1 March 2019).
We offer exceptional vocational training to the most talented students, regardless of background, educational qualifications or economic circumstances. Everybody who applies by the deadline will be offered an audition. In addition to London, we will also hold auditions in 9 cities around the UK, 8 cities in the USA, plus Dublin and Paris. Visit our Auditions Info webpage for further information.
Applications for FDA Production & Technical Arts: Stage and Screen and MA Directing course are via UCAS Conservatoires. For more information visit our Courses webpage. The deadline for applications is 1 May 2019.
For more information about the financial support available visit our Fund Your Training webpage.
Updated 12 March 2019