- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
LAMDA Chairman Luke Rittner is Appointed CBE
Our warmest congratulations to LAMDA Chairman and alumnus Luke Rittner who received a CBE in Her Majesty The Queen’s 2017 New Year’s Honours list. Chief Executive of the Royal Academy of Dance since 1999, Luke was honoured for services to the Arts, particularly dance.
Luke has been Chairman of LAMDA since 1993 and has served on many other arts boards, including the Victoria & Albert Museum, English Shakespeare Company and the London Choral Society. He was founder-director of the Association for Business Sponsorship of the Arts (now Arts & Business) from 1976 to 1983. From 1983 to1990 he was Secretary General of the Arts Council of Great Britain.
Luke trained at LAMDA on the Stage Management & Technical Theatre Course and has Honorary Degrees from the University of Durham and the University of Bath.
We were delighted to confer an Honorary Fellowship on Luke in July 2016 in recognition of his tireless passion, dedication and service to LAMDA.
Published on 3 January 2017.