- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
LAMDA excels in QAA report
QAA - the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education - visited LAMDA back in November 2017 to undertake a Quality Review Visit.
We are delighted to share that the findings were excellent and the Review Team identified no areas for development and no specified improvements:
"Students report that they are prepared professionally, mentally and emotionally for the industry. They value the contribution of visiting professionals as it provides currency and diversity of styles, and the vocational training received is considered excellent by students. National Student Survey (NSS) results reinforce the highly positive student view on the learning experience."
Read the full report from QAA and learn more about their findings.
Published on 9 March 2018.