- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
LAMDA short film to be presented at Aesthetica Short Film Festival
We are delighted that LAMDA short film The Hole has been accepted to the prestigious Aesthetica Short Film Festival (ASFF).
The festival is a BAFTA recognised UK and International film festival which runs in York from 7 to 11 November.
Screen training forms an integral part of our training and each year we commission and produce a series of professionally written and directed short films. The Hole was written by Shaun Prendergast and directed by Emma Sullivan starring, 2017 BA Professional Acting students Soroosh Lavasani as Pytor, Claire Lowrie as Marta, Simon Robinson at Josef and Charlie Woodward as Doctor.
Deep in the forest, something truly terrible has happed to Pytor. A nightmarish and deeply human comedy sure to connect audiences in the absurdity of the human condition.
Published 11 September 2018