- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
ExamTrack counts each partner in a duologue or combined exam as individuals; this means it counts their exam time twice until it sees two Learners are entered in consecutive order for the same exam are a pair.
If the last Learners in the day are registered for a duologue or combined exam you will need to remove a Learner entered for a solo exam, add the second Learner in the duologue or combined exam and then re-enter the solo Learner.