- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
We are committed to providing equal opportunity in recruitment, training and development.
Through our Widening Access work we engage with schools, colleges and youth organisations across London and the UK.
Targeted outreach programmes and activities allow us to connect with people and communities who are underrepresented in higher education and the arts. We provide access to activity and training in Acting and Production & Technical Arts and practical support for those wishing to access our courses.
In order to fully support our students, our widening access and participation work continues within and beyond entry to LAMDA across the whole student life-cycle.