Alumni News: November edition
Here are just a few highlights of where you can catch our alumni this month.
We’d love to hear about any work LAMDA graduates are creating. Get in touch on [email protected] or send us a message on social media.
- The Miracle Club, written by Tim Prager, is now showing in UK cinemas.
- Thom Petty’s short film Ticker is streaming on Channel 4 from 3 November.
- From 3 November – 9 December, Olivia Le Andersen and David Sturzaker are starring in Nineteen Gardens at Hampstead Theatre.
- Missing Her, written by, executive produced by and starring Mike Gerbi, is showing at the Big Apple Film Festival on 4 November.
- Scratches, written by and starring Aoife Kennan, is showing at the Arcola Theatre from 6 – 11 November.
- Rithvik Andugula stars in new Welsh-language musical Branwen: Dadeni, touring Wales from 8 – 25 November.
- Feeling Afraid As If Something Terrible Is Going To Happen, starring Samuel Barnett, opens at the Bush Theatre from 10 November.
- Mind Mangler: A Night of Tragic Illusion, with Henry Lewis and Jonathan Sayer, opens in New York on 10 November.
- A Manchester Anthem starring Tom Claxton is showing at the Pleasance Theatre on 11 November.
- Brian Cox features as ‘The Controller’ in Amazon Prime’s James Bond competition show, 007’s Road to a Million, streaming from 10 November.
- Harriet Walter features in The House of Bernard Alba at The National Theatre from 16 November 2023 – 6 January 2024, which is directed by Rebecca Frecknall. This production also features LAMDA alumni Rosalind Eleazar, Eliot Salt and Imogen Mackie Walker.
- William Robinson is starring in Bacon at Bristol Old Vic from 21 – 25 November.
- Mischief Theatre’s Peter Pan Goes Wrong returns to the West End this month, running at the Lyric Theatre from 23 November 2023 – 14 January 2024.
- Holly Ellis is the Associate Lighting Designer on A Sherlock Carol at Marylebone Theatre from 24 November – 7 January.
- Harry Gould is the Associate Director on The Good, The Bad & The Coyote Ugly, which runs at The Wardrobe Theatre from 24 November 2023 – 20 January 2024 before heading out on its UK tour.
- Robert Emms stars in The Homecoming at the Young Vic from 27 November – 27 January.
- David Hearn stars in The Time Machine at Park Theatre from 30 November – 30 December.
Things to look forward to
- George Rainsford is joining the cast of 2:22 A Ghost Story on its UK tour from 5 January 2024.
- Catch up with the first season of Vigil on BBC iPlayer ahead of the second season coming soon, when Amir El-Masry and Jonathan Ajayi join Rose Leslie in the cast.
- Next month, Peace Oseyenum will be starring in Northern Stage’s production of Cinderella: A Fairytale. The production is showing from 2 December – 6 January in Newcastle.
- Debbie Chazen will star in Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Pig at JW3 from 10 December – 7 January.
- Brian Cox has been nominated for the BAFTA Scotland Audience Award 2023 for his role in Succession.