UK student funding

See if you’re eligible for government-sponsored student finance.

Your student loan

If you are a UK citizen and have a place on our BA (Hons) Professional Acting or one of our Production & Technical Arts courses, you may be entitled to a government student loan. These are funded in the same way as all other degree courses at universities or colleges in England. This means that our fees are regulated and that you have access to the same system of loans to help with tuition fees and maintenance costs via the Student Loans Company (SLC).

If you’re studying at postgraduate level, you may be eligible for a Postgraduate Loan. 

There is no funding available if you're studying on a short course.

How to apply

Applications for these schemes should be made directly to the Student Loans Company.

Make sure you complete your application as early as possible to be assessed for the right level of financial support. 

Further help

If you need any further information, please get in touch with our Admissions Team. You can email them at [email protected]