Join the LAMDA Family
Become a supporter and be right at the heart of LAMDA life as you see progress unfold before your eyes.
Your support is needed more than ever due to problems caused by the pandemic affecting LAMDA and our students. Many of our benefits are unable to be delivered at this time but we provide alternatives when we can and hope to reinstate our wonderful events when restrictions are finally lifted. We would love you to join our LAMDA family and help make a difference.
As a world-leading conservatoire, we develop creative practice, nurture skills and spark imagination. That’s why you’ll find our alumni shaping every aspect of the dramatic arts through their work in theatre, film television and new media.
If you want to play an active role in life at LAMDA and see our students grow during their training, as well as follow our alumni onto the stage, screen and behind-the-scenes, then why not join the LAMDA family, where you will:
- Have access to the creative process and meet our students as they develop their skills
- Enjoy special behind-the-scenes events
- See a class in progress
- Listen to our alumni speaking about their experience in the industry during our regular 'LAMDA lunches'
- See our shows, directed by senior teaching staff and professional directors, showcasing our graduating acting and technical students’ talent as they prepare to embark on their professional careers
- Learn from our world-leading teachers and staff
- Meet our alumni when they are starring on West-End stages.
Become a part of the LAMDA family today and make a real difference to our students by becoming a patron, member or friend.