Join the LAMDA Family
Become a supporter and be right at the heart of LAMDA life as you see progress unfold before your eyes.
Your support is needed more than ever due to problems caused by the pandemic affecting LAMDA and our students.
We would love you to join our LAMDA family and help make a difference, whether that's at one of our wonderful events or by becoming a Patron, Member or Friend of LAMDA.
Our alumni are shaping every aspect of the arts
As a world-leading conservatoire, we develop creative practice, nurture skills and spark imagination. That’s why you’ll find our alumni shaping every aspect of the dramatic arts through their work in theatre, film television and new media.
Benefits of joining the LAMDA family
If you want to play an active role in life at LAMDA, see our students grow during their training, and follow our alumni onto the stage, screen and behind-the-scenes, then why not join the LAMDA family, where you will:
- Have access to the creative process and meet our students as they develop their skills
- Enjoy special behind-the-scenes events
- See a class in progress
- Listen to our alumni speaking about their experience in the industry during our regular 'LAMDA lunches'
- See our shows, directed by senior teaching staff and professional directors, showcasing our graduating acting and technical students’ talent as they prepare to embark on their professional careers
- Learn from our world-leading teachers and staff
- Meet our alumni when they are starring on West-End stages.
Explore our memberships
Become a LAMDA Patron
If you want to play your part in shaping the future of the dramatic and performing arts world, start here.
Become a Member
Make an immediate impact to the performing arts as you become a LAMDA Supporter or Member.
Become a LAMDA Friend
For only £50 a year you can begin your journey with the LAMDA family and contribute to the lives of aspiring artists and technicians.
Our recent events for Supporters
We've spent an evening at the theatre watching Private Lives followed by a Q&A with Patricia Hodge and David Suchet's Poirot & More, A Retrospective followed by an insightful Q&A session.
We've welcomed supporters to our opening night of our resident photographer's annual exhibition and to our graduating BA and MFA Acting students productions.
We've also had the pleasure of joining Katherine Parkinson and Mel Giedroyc in conversation via Zoom and look forward to hosting many more events including our Gala in 2022.