- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
Take Your Seat
"LAMDA has built one of the most significant centres of drama training in the world. These new facilities will allow the drama school to continue to attract and train the next generation of actors, directors and technicians.
When I visited the construction site last year I was inspired to get involved with this transformative redevelopment by becoming Patron of Take Your Seat and naming a seat in The Sainsbury Theatre, I believe that LAMDA’s contribution to the creative arts industry should not go unnoticed or unsupported.
I would like to ask you to join me and Take Your Seat in The Sainsbury Theatre to support LAMDA at this crucial moment."
Alumnus and Take Your Seat Patron
This is a hugely exciting time to be involved with LAMDA - Take Your Seat in The Sainsbury Theatre and help to fuel the performing arts industry for years to come. Join our incredible alumni, supporters, Friends, Trustees, staff members and suppliers who have already named a seat. You can name a seat for yourself, a loved one or your favourite actor, director, designer or playwright, and your donation will enable us to continue to attract and train the best acting, directing, stage management and technical talent.
There are a limited number of seats left, to find out how you can name a seat, please contact Olivia Hood on 020 8834 0515 or [email protected].
Having trouble using this? You can also Take Your Seat here.
I'm sorry, this part of the site doesn't work on browsers below 1024px in width.