- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Widening Access
- Support Us
A world-leading Higher Education provider, we offer exceptional vocational training to actors, stage managers, technicians, directors and designers, regardless of their background or economic circumstances.
We are also an awarding organisation, delivering world-renowned qualifications in communication and performance and inspiring the next generation of confident communicators through our examinations in drama, literature and poetry.
We believe drama has the power to transform lives. We want more people to share in this experience through training, qualifications, work, productions and facilities.
Conservatoire training is, by its nature, selective as we train only the best – limiting our course numbers and teaching in small groups. The ensemble is at the heart of our work; drama is a collaborative art form and our training stresses the importance of collaboration to achieve excellence. The training is vocational because drama is a vocation and we are training students for a profession. The training is practical because drama is about doing and being.
We offer an inventive environment for artistic development; our commissioning and creative programme gives artists and practitioners time to reflect, examine their own practice and contribute to an ever-evolving industry.
We also strive for excellence in the development and assessment of our examinations so that we are respected as the leading awarding organisation in this discipline.
LAMDA Limited is a registered company (no: 364456) and a registered charity (no: 312821).