- Our Courses
- Our Exams
- ExamTrack Resources
- All Examinations
- Syllabus specifications for Communication, Performance, Group and Introductory Examinations
- Shakespeare Examinations
- Introductory Examinations
- Performance Examinations
- Communication Examinations
- Group Examinations
- Musical Theatre Examinations
- Further Examinations
- LAMDA Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies (PCertLAM) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA Level 5 Diploma in Communication, Speech and Drama Education (LSDE) [Regulated Qualification]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Communication (LTCC) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- LAMDA International Teacher’s Certificate in Performance (LTCP) [Non-Regulated Examination]
- Applications Within The UK
- Applications From Outside The UK
- About Examinations
- How to teach LAMDA Examinations
- How to find a Teacher
- LAMDA Level 2 Award in Speaking and Listening Skills
- Teach LAMDA Exams Graphic
- Widening Access
- Support Us
LAMDA Short Courses
Every summer at LAMDA, we run a series of short courses between two and eight weeks long.
Taught by the same tutors and industry professionals who lead our full-time training, alongside recent LAMDA graduates and other visiting artists, these courses are an intensive learning experience designed to bring out the best in our summer students.
Open to anyone aged 16, 17 or 18 and over (depending on the course), our summer short courses take place on the LAMDA campus.
In summer 2019, develop your skills and push the boundaries of what you can do.
Interested in developing a greater understanding of the Bard? As well as our four-week Shakespeare short course, we also offer an eight-week LAMDA Shakespeare Summer School.